We extend our sincere thanks to the newest philanthropists and organizations joining the Cushing Circle of Giving:
- Aviva Abosch, MD, PhD, FAANS
- Jason M. Schwalb, MD, FAANS
- UCLA Department of Neurosurgery
The NREF also extends its sincere gratitude to members that have reached the next level:
- Griffith R. Harsh IV, MD, FAANS and Ms. Margaret C. Whitman (Platinum)
- Stewart B. Dunsker, MD, FAANS(L) (Gold)
The Cushing Circle was established by the NREF as a lifetime giving society to recognize donors who support the Foundation’s research and education efforts. These individuals and institutions have made a substantial commitment to the future of neurosurgery.
Your generosity will open doors for the next generation of neurosurgeons.