The Cushing Circle of Giving was established as a lifetime giving society to recognize donors who support research and education efforts that enhance and confirm the critical role neurosurgeons play in improving lives. These individuals and institutions have made a substantial commitment to the future of neurosurgery.
We extend our sincere thanks to the newest philanthropists joining the Cushing Circle:
- Ronald I. Apfelbaum, MD, FAANS(L)
- Peter W. Carmel, MD, FAANS
- John R. Caruso, MD, FAANS
- Jefferson W. Chen, MD, PhD, FAANS
- Adam S. Kanter, MD, FAANS
- Adrian W. Laxton, MD, FAANS
- Stacey C. Wolfe, MD, FAANS
The NREF also extends its sincere gratitude to the following members that have reached the next level of support:
- Hans C. Coester, MD, FAANS (Gold)
- Theodore R. Jacobs, MD, FAANS (Silver)
- Benjamin B. LeCompte III, MD, FAANS(L) (Silver)
The Cushing Circle of Giving recognizes members and organizations with pledges or cumulative donations of $25,000 or more. All NREF donations made during a lifetime apply toward membership in the Cushing Circle. Pledges may be paid as a one-time contribution or over a period of years.
Those who support NREF help light the path for the next generation of neurosurgeons.
Help the NREF to continue moving neurosurgery forward. Together, we will make discoveries that improve lives.